My physician's practice has moved to Think. Will I keep my current physician?
Yes. You will continue to see the same physician.
My Physician's practice has moved to Think. Will my physician's staff change?
No. You will continue to meet the staff you know & like.
Will my deductibles and co-payments remain the same?
Yes. If your physician has moved to Think, your deductibles and co-payments will remain the same.
Does my insurance cover my care at Think?
Please remember, it is impossible for Think Whole Person Healthcare to know every insurance plan. We do our best to know what plans are accepted but ultimately it is up to the patient to know their insurance. When in doubt, please contact your insurance company and they will be able to tell you if we are a participating provider. We accept most major insurance plans. Below you will find a current list of insurances we accept and do not accept.
Thank you for entrusting Think Whole Person Healthcare with your medical needs.
Insurances we do not accept:
- Aetna Leap Nebraska Health Network plans (on 2017 Marketplace Exchange)
- Aetna Leap CHI plans (on 2017 Marketplace Exchange)
- Aetna Whole Health – CHI Network only
- Coventry Total Care Medicare Advantage – CHI Network only
- Coventry Healthcare Commercial plan – CHI Employee Health Plan
- Coventry One – Nebraska Health Network
- Coventry One – CHI
- Health Alliance Medicare Advantage HMO Plan
- Heartland Plains Medicare Advantage Plan
- United Healthcare Navigate – CHI Network only
Insurances we accept:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska (Commercial and Medicare Advantage)
- Aetna (Broad Network)
- Aetna Leap MIPPA Plans (on 2017 Marketplace Exchange)
- Amerigroup (Iowa Medicaid MCO)
- AmeriHealth (Iowa Medicaid MCO)
- Cigna (with Midlands Choice logo)
- Coventry Health Care (Commercial and Medicare Advantage-Advantra)
- Coventry National
- First Health
- Work Comp
- Elite Choice/IHS
- Humana (Commercial and Medicare Advantage)
- Choice Care
- Humana Gold Plus HMO
- Humana Choice PPO
- Interplan Health Group (fka Accountable/Health Smart) (Commercial and Work Comp)
- Iowa Medicaid
- MHNet (Behavioral Health)
- Medica (Marketplace)
- Midlands Choice
- MultiPlan, PHCS, PHCS Savility
- Nebraska Medicaid
- NE Total Care (Nebraska Medicaid MCO)
- O’Hara Workers’ Comp
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare (Commercial, Medicare Advantage & Medicaid)
- AARP MedicareComplete (HMO)
- Secure Horizons
- Care Improvement Plus
- Community Plan – NE & IA Medicaid
- IA Hawk-i/CHIP
- Golden Rule
- United Behavioral Health
- WellCare of Nebraska (Nebraska Medicaid MCO)
- Wellmark BCBS of Iowa
- Aetna Dental PPO
- Assurant Employee Benefits/Dental Health Alliance (DHA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska Dental
- Ameritas Dental
- Careington (Care Platinum PPO)
- Cigna Dental PPO
- GEHA/Connection Dental Network
- Delta Dental of Nebraska
- Dental Benefit Providers
- Dental Network of America
- Humana Dental
- Iowa Medicaid
- MetLife Dental
- Nebraska Medicaid
- Principal Financial Group Dental
- United Concordia Dental
Additional Optometry/Optical Coverages:
- Avesis Vision (Commercial and Medicaid/Medicare Advantage)
- Envolve Vision
- EyeMed Vision Care
- Spectera Eyecare Networks
- Superior Vision (Medicaid only)
Can I visit the center?
Yes. You can drop by to visit the center during regular business hours, between 7am – 9pm Monday through Friday and 9am – 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
What does syncing of medications mean?
Synchronized scripts mean planning your medication so that all of your scripts are renewed on the same day. Your Personal Pharmacist plans this with you free of charge to eliminate multiple visits to the pharmacy and ensures your medication can then be pouched, in turn eliminating hours of counting and sorting and ensuring safe and compliant taking of medication.
What is pouched dispensing?
Pouched Dispensing is when all your medications are grouped together in a roll of different pouches by date and time. Once your Personal Pharmacist has synced your medications to ensure they all fall due on the same day, our dispensing team then pouch them in these simple to use rolls. No more counting of pills, no more confusing vials, just one role with all your medication correctly sorted. It makes medication easy to follow, ensures compliance, allows anyone to check that you are taking the right medications, allows you to travel with just a prepacked role and ensures piece of mind. This unique Think service is free to all our patients.