Think Whole Person Healthcare is more than just a beautiful building. It’s an organization with more than 30 Primary Care Physicians and Advance Practice Providers, several specialists, and 300 individuals—all dedicated to treating all of you. Whole Person Healthcare’s philosophy is about treating the whole person, not just the symptoms. We strive to help keep our patients as healthy as possible by proactively treating and addressing healthcare risks.
Think established one of the first Accountable Care Organizations in Nebraska and continues to lead in quality of service and cost savings. Our model is nationally recognized. This dedication to high-quality and low costs means savings to our patients.
Some of the services we provide:
- Primary Care
- Behavioral Health
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Diabetic Education
- Geriatric Health
- Care Coordination
- Physical Therapy
- Walk-in Clinic
We also partner with specialists in:
For media inquiries, interviews with our physicians and providers or more information about think, contact:
Guidelines for the Media
We want to cultivate strong and collaborative relationships with our media partners. In order to maintain a safe and confidential environment for our patients, we ask that you abide by the following rules.
- All media personnel must check in at the front desk.
- Filming anywhere on the grounds and inside the building requires approval of the Marketing and Communications Director.
- Media personnel must be accompanied by the Marketing and Communications Director or designee.
- All images taken within think must be vetted by the Marketing and Communications Director.
- Taking images of think visitors or patients are forbidden without signed consent.
- Think is happy to provide statements and interviews to the media. Please contact the Marketing and Communications Director to coordinate.